Friday 25 January 2008

A Romantic Garden Setting... Perfect for Valentine's Day


I found these beautiful roses at my local fruit and vege market today. They are not only a gorgeous colour, and resplendent in full bloom... but they actually smell like roses!!


Feeling particuarly inspired, Debbie (my business partner)and I threw together a table setting in the shade of the tree in my front garden.

If someone created this scene for me, I think I would be rather impressed. Wouldn't it be nice to come home to this on Valentine's day ?!




As you can see all members of the team were helping... this is Morris, adding his touch to the table.


1 comment:

Sandie Elsom said...

Well I guess I'll just come home to screaming kids, unmade beds and a hungry husband as usual, but yes... it would be nice.