Friday 21 December 2007

Kickice Cocktails... have to try...


This sounds too easy.... add warm water, add alcohol, seal bag, shove in freezer, wait a few hours... and, voila, frozen cocktail ready to serve 10! I think the clever Australian minds behind this product are onto something (it's amazing what a few friends can come up with while reminiscing over past party successes)


Of course, the tricky part is remembering to get it into the freezer well in advance of guests arriving. But, as planning is an essential part of being Horizontal Hostess, I think I can manage that.



I had seen this product mentioned in a couple of magazines, and felt motivated enough to order one of each flavour this morning: Strawberry Daiquiri, Lime Margarita and Pina Colada. I will give the drinks a good test run, and let you know all about them. In the meantime have a look at Kickice Cocktails .

No comments: